Monday, August 27, 2007

What goes on?


Just what is going on here?
Originally uploaded by anyjazz65.

Here is an update in list form:
1. A few more cats drawn, waiting to be scanned. Thanks again to everyone who has ordered.
2. It has come to my attention that one of the cartoons ordered in early July never made it to it's destination. This should not be so and I shall rectify it shortly. If you ordered a cartoon prior to August 21 and have not received it by the end of this week, please let me know.
3. I finally finished Harry Potter. I totally figured out something about the ending. My wife hates when I do that.
4. I played a wii for the first time this evening. Some friends brought it over. I rock teh golf. Much more so than in real life, where I merely stink up the links.
5. More information regarding the yet-to-be-revealed Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #200 will be made known tomorrow. Here's a little teaser: after reading it, perhaps you too will hate ducks (at least within the confines of this little world I've created. Please do not harm any real ducks on my account. Unless you need to in order to survive.)
6. Finally, I have no idea what's going on in the photo above. Enjoy!