Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Teh Foundlings!


The official title of the Fan Club members has been chosen. Thanks to everyone who voted. I was holding out for Gladys Knight, but alas.
Meanwhile, I've set up a group on flickr where you can post your photos of the stuff I've drawn for you over these past few months. Here's the link. Join and post and ask questions or whatever. I'll try to participate as time and life allows. I've been a bit lax about following up on some of the comments on flickr, but I do read and appreciate them all. Thank you.
There's a fan club set up on the Facebook somewhere too (if someone would like to post the link in the comments that would be awesome). I have a facebook account, but it scares me and I seldom go there.


Meanwile, enjoy these photos of the cats in action under glass.

More comics tonight!