Wednesday, November 07, 2007

10 left


neon waves
Originally uploaded by Bharat [O*] raM.

There are about ten memberships left till I close up shop. The remaining memberships will be made available on apelad.etsy.com at midnight Eastern.
I'm glad these are rolling out slower and more people are getting a chance to join. Thanks again everyone.
There is one minor thing I forgot to do with the paypal shop: ask for your address. I suppose I could send everything "general delivery USA and elsewhere", but I've heard that's not a good customer service move.
I'll email everyone about it later.
Also: concerning your emails: you can rest assured I'll never send out any bulk newsletters or anything like that, and won't share your addresses/names with anybody else. At some point I may set up that option, but it'll be something you can opt into for updates.