Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fan Club Update


Fan club postcard detail
Originally uploaded by Ape Lad.

The postcards have arrived and I'll begin mailing the memberships tomorrow.
If this is your first time visiting, here's more about the fan club, which doesn't include an original drawing.

Pip Fan Club

I'll begin selling original drawings again today (Monday) beginning at Noon Eastern for $20 as usual. If you are thinking about giving one as a gift for the holidays, order early in case I get swamped. I hope I don't but I'm not always a good judge of these things, and I'm still trying to figure out how many I can draw and mail in time for Christmas. Probably somewhere around 50 or so.
As always, thank you, and keep an eye peeled for the remaining second round of fan club comics and a handful of hobo names.