Friday, December 14, 2007

Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #650 and a note


Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #650
Originally uploaded by Ape Lad.

If you own a Laugh-Out-Loud Cats comic and also have a flickr account, will you find yours on flickr and note that it's yours in the comments? You don't have to, but it might be nice to know for posterity's sake. A lot of people have already done this, but if you would rather people not know, that's fine too. I completely understand.
Also, please note the new poll over there to the right. I'm curious about how people are reading these. RSS? Flickr? Something else? A combingation of the three? I suppose asking the question here on the blog will automatically skew the results, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
---UPDATE---
I had to reset the poll. I did it wrong. It's right now. Sorry. Thanks. Good night.