Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thank you, boot voters


boot design, originally uploaded by Ape Lad.


I haven't read the fine print too closely, so I'm not sure when the contest actually ends, but my boot is slowly hiking* it's way up the rankings over on the Dr Martens** site. Thank you for your votes***!

* ugh
** please note the spelling of "freedom" in the name of the contest. Why didn't I think of that?
*** You can vote once a day. Unless you have several computers or one computer with different IPs, in which case you can vote once per day for each IP to which you have access. Not that I would suggest such a thing, but did you know some libraries have entire rooms full of computers****?
**** I'm not sure why I'm so enthusiastic about this contest, most of the time I wear Vans (though I trust none of you will mention this to the Doc Marten people).