Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Updated SASE details

SASE, originally uploaded by Ape Lad.

Here are the long-awaited answers to questions asked in the comments and elsewhere:
If you live outside the US, and your country no longer uses IRCs (I'm looking at you, Netherlands), just send a self-addressed envelope.
Also: if you are a member of the fan club, put your member number on the envelope somewhere.
Finally: regular sized envelopes are fine.
Thank you.