Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #1299 and a note


Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #1299, originally uploaded by Ape Lad.

#1300 is on the way! Next Monday! It needs time to stew.
In the meantime, there won't be any new comics here till then, BUT I will be posting images of the cats here that will be for sale on my Zazzle shop. Something different everyday featuring Kitteh and Pip: mugs, mousepads perhaps, maybe another tie design, a t-shirt or two, and more. If you don't want to buy anything, that's okay, I'll make sure everything is posted big enough on flickr to be used as desktop wallpapers or something.
If there's anything in particular you'd like to see emblazoned across your loved one's midsection for the holidays, let me know in the comments below. I have a few things in mind, and a few comics I'll do up in color for the shop.
I'm partly doing this to refresh the stock over on the shop (some things will be disappearing from over there, mostly the stuff no one was interested in, so you likely won't notice), and partly because I have holiday shopping to do, too. Also, I'm still not sure what exactly #1300 will be. I have an inkling, but it needs time.
Thanks for your patience, and thanks for your support.