Saturday, February 27, 2010

ER and WW


Wookiee Wednesday, originally uploaded by Ape Lad.

I was all ready to draw last night's comic when a surprise visit to the ER became necessary. My son had what we're pretty sure was a seizure. He's perfectly fine now (he's currently pounding out "Little Indian Dance" on the piano), and his cat scan and blood work were normal, so we're trying not to be too worried about it. He'll have a proper doctor's visit on Monday. Thanks to everyone who has wished us well on twitter and elsewhere, I really appreciate it.
My wife is scheduled to be induced on Tuesday, so I'll likely be posting repeat comics for most of next week, unless I find some free time along the way.
Meanwhile, here's a wookiee. There are a few more in my flickr. I've been drawing them the past few weeks to celebrate Wookiee Wednesday, which I hope to be a legitimate legal holiday someday.