Sunday, November 20, 2011

that is the question

that is the question by Ape Lad
that is the question, a photo by Ape Lad on Flickr.

I don't usually post anything so late at night, sorry to wake you. (I'm assuming you've subscribed to my blog via an RSS feed which in turn rings a bell or flashes a light whenever I post an update. I could be wrong. Such things might not even exist.)
Anyway, I have a shirt up for sale on shirt.woot tonight. Here's the link. It's $10 for 24 hours, unless it sells out. If it sells out, it'll be for sale for $15 starting at 11pm Mountain time. (I capitalize the M in Mountain time because then it looks more like mountains than a lowercase m.)
The shirt in question has the image seen above printed right on it!
Also, if you do decide to purchase this, would you be so kind as to vote for one of the designs I've got posted in the derby this week? This one has a better chance than the other. I'll totally understand if you don't want to vote for it. It's pretty juvenile, and not at all something children should be wearing to math classes or calculator school.
Again, sorry to wake you. Thank you for your time and your continued support. I realize most of you don't come here to see skulls and read pleas for votes, but supporting these things supports the other things I do. Like those hobo cats. WHAT SORT OF TROUBLE WILL THEY GET INTO NEXT?