Thursday, December 08, 2011

Floating RiffTrax Heads



Depending on when you're looking at this post, RiffTrax TV is currently not broadcasting, which is good, because I want to show you something.
First of all, if you're not familiar with RiffTrax, check them out here, and for heaven's sake support* the best thing that's happened to motion pictures since MST3K.
So, the thing I want to show you is the three floating heads you may or may not currently see suspended against the color bars on the RiffTrax TV image above. I drew those. From what I understand, you'll start to see them used on other RiffTrax products in the not too distant future**.

*By which I mean don't get your RiffTrax from filesharing sites. I want them to do this forever, and they can't do it for free.
**See what I did there?