Friday, March 09, 2012

vote and share

brains by Ape Lad
brains, a photo by Ape Lad on Flickr.

This design is up for voting in this week's shirt.woot derby. You can vote here by clicking on the "I'd want one" tab above the upper left corner of the image. You'll need to be logged in, and you'll need to have made at least one purchase on any woot site in order to vote.
Even if you can't vote, tell your friends. Maybe they can. Maybe they like zombies. Maybe they'll get the reference in the title! Maybe they like lavender! You never know till you tweet, pin, like, wall post, tumblr, or + it.
Thanks for your longsufferingness as I continue on in my overly ambitious quest to one day win each and every derby handily and instantly.
I have some exciting and fun non-derby things coming up on shirt.woot, so watch this space. You'll be surprised and delighted, I promise.