Saturday, March 24, 2012

you can vote for this if you want to...

Tonight's drawing. by Ape Lad
Tonight's drawing., a photo by Ape Lad on Flickr.

...and if you're a woot customer. The link's here. Not this image* exactly, but the completed, colored version of it.
Believe it or not, these derbies tend to be decided pretty early, so it may be too late for this, but I appreciate you taking a look nonetheless. I'd give this drawing away, but like a dope I drew it in a sketchbook. Rest assured, I will be doing another giveaway soon.
Speaking of woot, come back Sunday night for something fun!

*This was posted on instagram. You can find me there with the username "apelad." I also posted some in progress drawings from tonight's comic. I'd post a direct link, but I'm not sure if that's possible. I did cross post them to my flickr account.