Friday, June 03, 2011

Notes and Votes

As some of you may have seen, blogger's acting a bit odd*. I drew, then forgot to post, a comic last night. It's on flickr, but flickr and blogger aren't talking at the moment, so I'll post it later.
In the meantime, here are some shirt designs I have up for voting on shirt.woot.com. If you've ever purchased anything from woot, you can vote.
The theme this week is anthropomorphized food:


Here's the first. I posted a sketch of this a few weeks ago, not knowing I'd be able to use it for something else.


Internet slang and double entendre!


I'm pretty sure the food pyramid is officially out of service, and this is probably why.



And finally, something that makes my aching fingers squeal with glee. I actually had to give up this game a long time ago when it started destroying all of my free time.


*The RSS feeds for a couple of my favorite blogs, Superpunch and Dinosaurs and Robots both went all wonky. Superpunch filled up my reader with a mommy blog of some sort, and D&R had an something in Italian all over the place.