Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Notes and links and things for a Tuesday evening

Four for Four by Ape Lad
Four for Four, a photo by Ape Lad on Flickr.

Once again, I have a design up for voting on shirt.woot. You can vote for it here if you've ever bought anything from any of their sites in the past, even a bag of crap, which is a real thing they sell, but isn't what it sounds like (or so I'm told).
I haven't won one of these yet (though I've had several non-derby designs on woot), but I am still very grateful for the votes I've received. There's no way for me to know who to thank, vote-wise, so thank YOU.
Also, thanks to those of you who have purchased anything through my zazzle store. There's not a way that shows me who exactly has purchased things (they just show sellers the first name and last initial of customers), so please feel free to apply the above stated gratitude to yourself as well. Apply liberally and repeat as needed.
If you're on google+, look me up and we'll circle each other. I'd post a link, but I don't know how to do that, and I'm not totally sure if it's still invite only.
Are you familiar with the Team Cul de Sac blog? Keep your eye on it over the next couple weeks. Cul de Sac is, as far as I'm concerned, the best comic strip in newspapers today.
Finally, if you're playing Cars 2 the video game, try this cheat code on for size: 959595. You're welcome.