Friday, December 23, 2011

yet another plea for votes and a note regarding comments on this blog...

a taste for adventure by Ape Lad
a taste for adventure, a photo by Ape Lad on Flickr.

Would you mind voting for this t-shirt design? Also would you mind asking your friends (online or otherwise) to do the same? I appreciate it! My recent designs have been gaining momentum, but not quite getting into the top 3 lately, which I can only blame on myself and my lack of incessant vote pleas.

Also: I've turned on full moderation for comments on this blog because I am getting grief for one spam comment from 3 years ago I had no idea even existed deep within the archives of this site. My shame knows no bounds!
As some of you may remember from the last time this happened a few years ago, it takes me a while to moderate comments (I live an active lifestyle, what with the job and kids and all), so if your comments don't show up immediately, please don't think that means I don't love and respect you deeply as a person.