Wednesday, October 03, 2007

With a little over three hours left...


Bouquet of Booms
Originally uploaded by jurvetson.

...I'm hoping this doesn't blow up in my face.
At approximately NOON PACIFIC, a paypal link will appear at the top of the column on the right. I will be watching closely to see how fast or slow memberships come in. I'm hoping slow, but I haven't been able to gauge what'll happen. Ideally the memberships will be available for a couple of days at least.
Once the 75 to 80 membership mark has been reached, I'll remove the paypal link, and post an update.
Additional memberships will be available on apelad.etsy.com at 11PM PACIFIC for those who prefer money orders (paypal will be an option there too), etc.
Meanwhile, may I direct your attention to this enchanting ditty that's taking the internet by storm? Please forgive me. All the kids are doing it these days.
This is the last post till the boom.